Standard CARE Program Electric Statement: Page 1
We want to make it easy for you to understand your energy statement. You can hover your mouse over the numbered image to learn more about each part of the statement, or review the more detailed information below. You can use the left-hand navigation bar to learn more about the different pages in your statement.
1. Key account data: Account number and due date at the top of every page
- Your account number is a 10-digit number. It’s good to have this handy if you need to call us about your energy use. You will receive a separate monthly energy statement for each active account.
2. Service Address: Clearly indicates where your charges were incurred
- Some customers receive PG&E service at multiple locations. This section indicates which property incurred the charges in this statement.
3. Your Account Summary: A snapshot of your bill in large, easy-to-read font
- Although a more detailed breakdown of your charges is available on the following pages, the account summary provides an overview of charges incurred, payments received, and your total amount due.
4. Questions about your bill? Learn how to contact us
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us using the information found on the first page of the statement.
5. Total Amount Due: Information all on one line
- Your charges and payment due date, all on one line.
6. Savings alert: If relevant, PG&E will use this space for notes about your account and any special programs you participate in that may affect your total charges.
- Displays the total CARE discount you received this billing period, in addition to any other discounts you have received.
7. Your Enrolled Programs: Notes any programs or details that affect your bill total
- Your participation in the CARE program will be displayed here.
8. Monthly Billing History: A chart of your monthly charges over the past year
- This chart helps you visualize any trends in your monthly energy usage. You may observe changes in your total charges during different seasons, or after installing energy efficient appliances.
9. Important messages: Provides timely information from PG&E
- PG&E uses this space to share timely information, ranging from summer safety tips to regulatory updates.
10. Remittance stub: Return this form with your payment to the address indicated
- The remittance stub indicates your account number, bill due date, and total amount due. Please return payment to the address shown. For your convenience, we have included a windowed return envelope; please place the remittance stub with the PG&E address showing through the window. The back of the remittance stub includes an area for you to update your account information, as well as an overview of your payment options. Visit our Ways to Pay page to learn about other convenient ways you may pay your bill.