Ed Salas, Senior VP of Engineering and Operations, talks about the importance of safety, our decision to further use remote-controlled valves groing forward, and how we intend to create a gas transmission system that lets us use inline inspection, i.e. pigging, more often. All of this is put in perspective via our Pipeline 2020 efforts.
Download video of Ed Salas on Pipeline 2020 (ZIP, 179.6 MB)
Media Contact Info
For Media Inquiries Only
Media Inquiry Form
Customer Service Questions
View videos and materials from recent PG&E Media Events.
- PG&E, City of San Bruno Announce Settlement
- Tony Earley on His First 90 Days at PG&E
- Chris Johns statement on March 15 CPUC filing
- NTSB 3-Day San Bruno Hearing Concludes
- Increasing the Margin of Pipeline Safety
- How PG&E Shares Pipeline Information
- NTSB: Ed Salas on Pipeline 2020
- Statement on Morning Session of March 1 NTSB Hearings
- PG&E Responds to NTSB Metallurgical Factual Report
- PG&E Responds to the Second Preliminary NTSB Report
- PG&E Responds to the Preliminary NTSB Report
- See all Media Events
Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the United States.