Aaron Rezendez, Senior Program Manager in PG&E's safety, health and claims department, talks about how the company provides pipeline information to first responders and other officials. He also discusses tools available to customers.
Download video of Aaron Rezendez on Pipeline Information (ZIP, 207.2 MB)
Media Contact Info
For Media Inquiries Only
Media Inquiry Form
Customer Service Questions
View videos and materials from recent PG&E Media Events.
- PG&E, City of San Bruno Announce Settlement
- Tony Earley on His First 90 Days at PG&E
- Chris Johns statement on March 15 CPUC filing
- NTSB 3-Day San Bruno Hearing Concludes
- Increasing the Margin of Pipeline Safety
- How PG&E Shares Pipeline Information
- NTSB: Ed Salas on Pipeline 2020
- Statement on Morning Session of March 1 NTSB Hearings
- PG&E Responds to NTSB Metallurgical Factual Report
- PG&E Responds to the Second Preliminary NTSB Report
- PG&E Responds to the Preliminary NTSB Report
- See all Media Events
Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the United States.