View All News Releases
430 - 440 of 490
All News Releases
- March 18, 2008Hosting today a free one-day, solar-energy training course for teachers throughout northern and central California – Pacific Gas and Electric Company announced the 40 schools selected to receive installation of ...
- March 17, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company today announced that its Board of Directors has elected Barbara Barcon as vice president, finance and chief financial officer of the utility, effective March 24. ...
PG&E Employees and Retirees Raise Nearly $3.9 Million in Annual "Campaign for the Community" Fund DriveMarch 13, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company today announced its employees and retirees have pledged nearly $3.9 million – a 19 percent increase over the last year – to 3,868 schools and ...
- March 7, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company today announced it has issued a formal solicitation for new renewable energy on behalf of its five million electric customers.
- March 4, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company and BioEnergy Solutions today announced that their biogas-to-pipeline injection project in Fresno County has begun production of renewable natural gas derived from animal waste.
- February 29, 2008Program provides recently separated veterans with job-readiness training
Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s Climatesmart™ Program Makes Largest Purchase of Greenhouse Gas Emission Reductions in CaliforniaFebruary 26, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s ClimateSmart™ program today announced the largest investments in verifiable greenhouse gas (GHG) emission reductions under California’s rigorous forest carbon sequestration project protocols.
- February 25, 2008Participating today in the World Wildlife Fund’s Climate Camp – a five day program to help conservation practioners, resource managers and others grappling with climate change – Pacific Gas and ...
Pacific Gas and Electric Company Debuts New and Improved Design for North America’s Top Ranked Utility Web SiteFebruary 22, 2008To better serve our customers who are increasingly using the internet to manage their specific energy needs, Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) has recently created a fresh, new look ...
PG&E Names John Conway Senior Vice President and Chief Nuclear Officer; Bill Harper Chief Diversity OfficerFebruary 21, 2008Pacific Gas and Electric Company today announced that its Board of Directors has elected John Conway as senior vice president and chief nuclear officer, effective March 1, 2008.