Accounts Payable Web ReportingPG&E’s Accounts Payable Web Reporting (APWR) website was decommissioned on Nov. 30, 2012. We are pleased to announce our partnership with Taulia, Inc., a leading provider of e-invoicing and vendor portal services to bring our suppliers a free online tool for real-time invoice submission as well as invoice status and payment inquiry. Below is a list of benefits and instructions on how to receive an enrollment invitation to Taulia.
Benefits in using Taulia vendor portal:
- Access and use of the portal is FREE!
- Taulia portal is the only method for PO e-invoicing and on-line access to your invoice and payment information at PG&E
- Real time invoice status and payment inquiry available online for all invoices
- Receive remittance data electronically allowing automation of AR processes
- Ability to accelerate payment of any approved invoice
- Self-service option to update company information such as bank data, address, email, etc.
To receive an enrollment invitation, please send an email to PGE-Taulia-Msg@pge.com with the information below:
- PG&E Vendor# or a valid PO #
- Vendor Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email Address of the person who will enroll in Taulia
You will receive an enrollment invitation from Taulia which will direct you to verify your contact information and give you the option of providing or updating banking ACH information for electronic payments.