How to Become a Certified Diverse Supplier
Follow these four steps to work with PG&E as a Diverse Supplier:
- Women- and Minority-owned Business Enterprises (WMBEs)—except for Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (DVBEs) located in California—must register with the CPUC Clearinghouse to become certified as a diverse supplier. Visit the Supplier Clearinghouse website to download instructions and the verification application that you must complete in order to certify your WMBE. To request an application by phone, contact the Supplier Clearinghouse at 1-800-359-7998.
The Supplier Clearinghouse
606 South Olive Street, Ste. 1120
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Clearinghouse Application Link
Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (DVBEs) located in California must obtain certification through the State of California Department of General Services
- To be part of PG&E's Supplier Diversity Program as an LGBT firm, a business has to be certified by the National Gay Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC). For NGLCC certification visit: http://www.nglcc.org/grow-your-business.
- Register and create a supplier profile with PG&E
- Contact your supplier diversity representative to continue the process
- PG&E strives to match suppliers with current bid opportunities. Review current contract opportunities
If an opportunity is unavailable for your particular commodities or services, your information is kept in the Supplier Profile for future reference. We encourage you to follow up with your Diverse Supplier Representative within three to six months to determine if the status has changed for your particular commodities or services.