1. Account Number A new unique numeric customer account identifier. This account number will remain with a customer even if the customer relocates within the PG&E service territory. When you contact us, please provide us with this account number.
2. Bill Date The "Bill Date" is the date the bill is processed.
3. Telephone Assistance This is our main number, for fast, automated help or to speak to a customer service representative.
4. Local Office Address The address of the utility office that serves your area.
5. Special Account Information Notes about your account and any special programs you participate in. (i.e. Balanced Payment Plan (BPP) and CARE)
6. Remittance Address Please send payment to this address.
7. Service Dates The dates used to calculate a bill inclusive of both the "Bill From" and "Bill To" Date.
8. Amount This is the cost of gas and/or electricity that you used during a billing period.
9. Taxes ECT – A tax we collect for the state of California based on the electric use during a billing period. This tax is $0.0002 per kilo watt hour (kwh).
Public Purpose Program Surcharge – If you are a gas customer, your bill includes a Gas Public Purpose Program (PPP) Surcharge, which is used to fund state-mandated gas assistance programs for low income customers, energy efficiency programs, and public-interest research and development.
UUT – A tax we collect for a city or county government. The tax (if any) is a percentage of your energy charges.
10. Previous Balance The amount of your previous bill that is still unpaid.
11. Payment(s) The payment amount(s) applied to your account since your last statement, and the dates we applied them.
12. Total Amount Due This is the amount that you now owe, after we apply any taxes, adjustments and/or prior payments to your account.
13. Due Date After this date, your payment would be past due.