1. Key account data: Account number and due date at the top of every page
Your account number is a 10-digit number. It’s good to have this handy if you need to call us about your energy use. You will receive a separate energy monthly statement for each active account.
2. Service Account: Clearly indicates where your charges were incurred
Some customers receive PG&E service at multiple locations. This section indicates which property incurred the charges in this statement.
3. Your Account Summary: A snapshot of your bill in large, easy-to-read font
Although a more detailed breakdown of your charges is available on the following pages, the account summary provides an overview of charges incurred by each energy service provider, payments received, and your total amount due.
4. Questions about your bill? Learn how to contact us
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us using the information found on the first page of the statement.
5. Total Amount Due: Information all on one line
Your charges and payment due date, all on one line.
6. Savings Alert: If relevant, notes any programs or details that affect your bill total *
If relevant, PG&E will use this space for notes about your account and any special programs you participate in that may affect your total charges.
7. Monthly Billing History: A chart of your monthly energy charges over the past year *
This chart helps you visualize any trends in your monthly energy usage. You may observe changes in your total charges during different seasons, or after installing energy efficient appliances.
8. Important messages: Provides timely information from PG&E *
PG&E uses this space to share timely information, ranging from summer safety tips to regulatory updates.
9. Remittance stub: Return this form with your payment to the address indicated
The remittance stub indicates your account number, bill due date, and total amount due. Please return payment to the address shown. For your convenience, we have included a windowed return envelope; please place the remittance stub with the PG&E address showing through the window. The back of the remittance stub includes an area for you to update your account information, as well as an overview of your payment options.Visit our Ways to Pay page
to learn about other convenient ways you may pay your bill.