- Customer must have a residential account with PG&E in the name of an adult living in the household.
- Customer must demonstrate an uncontrollable or unplanned change in their ability to pay their PG&E bill.
- Customer must not live in subsidized housing (Exceptions: Seniors, permanently disabled or terminally ill).
- Customer must not have received REACH assistance within the past 18 months.
- Customer income must not exceed the REACH income guidelines, which are currently 200% percent above the federal poverty guidelines.
NOTE: This is not an all-inclusive list and is subject to periodic modifications.
*Before taxes based on current income sources.
|Number of Persons in Household ||Total Gross Annual Household Income* |
|1 ||$23,340 or less |
|2 ||$31,460 or less |
|3 ||$39,580 or less |
|4 ||$47,700 or less |
|5 ||$55,820 or less |
|6 ||$63,940 or less |
|7 ||$72,060 or less |
|8 ||$80,180 or less |
|Each additional person, add ||$8,120 |
***All guidelines are established by The Salvation Army and approved by PG&E***