eBills and the Environment
Saving Time and Trees in One Easy Step
If you’re still sorting through paper bills, it’s time for something faster and more convenient. With eBills, PG&E's paperless billing service, you’ll automatically receive an email alert when a new bill has arrived. eBills also gives you 24/7 access to your billing and payment history, and the ability to pay your bill online with My Energy.
Why enroll in eBills?
- Replaces the hassles of opening, analyzing, and filing paper bills with digital speed, accuracy, and reliability.
- Lets you review historical energy costs with just a few clicks.
- As part of My Energy, it gives you more tools and more ways to understand and control your energy use.
You must log in or sign up to My Energy to enroll in eBills. Please make sure to have access to your account number and/or meter number. Both are easily found on your PG&E bill.
Good for you, good for the planet.
Last year, PG&E sent 20.5 million eBills to our customers. By choosing eBills over paper bills, customers like you helped save approximately:
- 27.7 tons of paper
- 540,000 gallons of water
- 47,000 pounds of solid waste
- 138,000 pounds of greenhouse gases
Environmental statistics calculated using the Environmental Paper Network’s Paper Calculator. For more information, visit www.papercalculator.org.
Download the fact sheet for a step by step guide on how to enroll in eBills.