Electric Outage Notification Device - Installation Instructions
- Plug the device into an electrical outlet located near a telephone jack that is not controlled by a wall switch.
- Plug the device's telephone connector into the telephone jack.
- Connect the phone to the device (requires a telephone jack, not an actual phone).
Disabling or Moving the Device
- Unplug the telephone line from the device.
- Unplug the device from the electrical outlet.
- Reinstall the device per the above instructions, if necessary.
NOTE: Please contact the EON support line at 1-800-500-0165 if you need to change, repair or upgrade the electrical system where the device resides. Please call if you plan to shut off your power or if the device is being used in a loose outlet.