Customer Connections Online
Your Quick Connection To Gas and Electric Service
PG&E wants to help make your building and renovation projects a success from step one.
That’s why we’ve developed Customer Connections Online (CCO)—the fast, easy way to apply for gas and electric service and track your projects online.
With CCO you can submit, track and manage:
- Temporary Construction Power Requests
- New Gas and Electric Service Applications
- Service Relocations/Rearrangements
- Streetlight Service Applications
Access your application 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
So you‘ll be in the know around the clock.
Whether you’re renovating a single-family home or building a hundred new townhomes, CCO is designed to meet your needs.
- Streamlined Application Process including robust help features and step-by-step instructions.
- Quick Document Upload for required documents such as permits, plans, site maps and more.
- Multiple Application Tracking to help you manage your workflow across projects.
Ready To Get Started?
Want To Know More?
PG&E has put together this toolkit of handy CCO resources.
- Intro Videos so you can see how simple CCO is to use
- Getting Started Guides to help you gather the right information before you apply
- Glossary of Terms and Frequently Asked Questions
- City and County Building Department Building Locator